Best Diets To Improve YOUR Gut Health w/ Dr. Michael Ruscio
Subscribe to Mind Pump TV:
Moss Wall — www.planteddesign.com
Dr. Michael Ruscio, our resident gut health specialist, joins us again to chat with Mind Pump co-host Sal DiStefano to discuss which diets are best if you’re looking to improve your gut health. Dr. Ruscio just released his new book “Healthy Gut Healthy You” which is available now on Amazon.com.
“Healthy Gut Healthy You” by Dr. Michael Ruscio
– Paleo-like diet (or Paleo)
– Robb Wolf & Melissa Hartwig
– Avoid Process Foods & Added Sugars
– Meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds
– No Grains
– No Dairy
– No beans/legumes for 2-3 weeks
– Elimination Diet
– Low FODMAP Diet
– For IBS-like symptoms
– Gas, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea
– Restricts foods that are high in prebiotics
– Fasting / Intermittent Fasting
Follow Dr. Michael Ruscio
If you enjoyed this episode with Dr. Ruscio please let us know in the comments below. Here are some additonal questions we can address:
What are the worst inflammatory foods?
How to know if you have a healhty gut microbiome?
Probiotics vs prebiotics??
Are the benefits of fasting worth it?
Should I try intermittent fasting??
What is leaky gut?
CONNECT WITH US:
SHOP MIND PUMP:
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP:
keto nutrition ketosis